Saturday, June 4, 2011

Just Like Clockwork: Part 3

This post is a couple days late, but I've been rather busy the past little bit, so here's the finale to my goggle building escapade.

So close to completion...
I glued in all the vinyl to the eyepiece, and put a bit of vinyl on the buckle. I used a basic lapel pin to keep all the vinyl in place. I've poked a hole in the eyesockets to fit the pin in so that the headband can be both flexible and removable from the eyepieces. :D








I'm just being a nerd. NBD.
Done! Everything is glued and pinned in! I've clipped off the tabs of the lenses so now they look like they're a part of the goggles.
It's like that airship is really headed straight for me!











I can mix and match the colours I want for each lens too!












Thus ends my adventure of goggle-making! The next part of this whole ordeal is to get an actual outfit together. I'm still thinking of going for a sort of mechanic look, so I'll need to get a hold of a bunch of pouches and tools for a utility belt of sorts. I'll keep you posted with how it goes!

That's all for now, folks.

Keep being Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment