Friday, July 27, 2012

New Track: Nightvenom - "They Can Try (But They'll Fight and Die!)"

Another musical project by me. This one is in the vein of old school speed metal. I recorded this last year because I was bored and wanted to give Ross his own Counter Strike: Source theme song. Inspired by awesome 80s theme songs (Top Gun and Transformers come to mind), I set about making a total cheesefest of an 80s metal song.

The project's name is Nightvenom (because it's 80s as fuck), inspired by Ross' screen name and the song title is inspired by the lyrics of a Striker song.

Again, no vocals. (Hint: all of my songs will be instrumental, so don't get your hopes up)

Harmonize ALL the guitars!

Let me know what you guys think!

That's all for now, folks! Bring back 80s speed metal.

No comments:

Post a Comment