Friday, July 13, 2012

That's Pretty Rad, Bro: Django Unchained

On my journey around the internets, I come across a lot of cool stuff. This column, That's Pretty Rad, Bro is that stuff.


I absolutely love Quentin Tarantino's films. He's definitely my favorite writer/director out there in the movie industry today. Out of all the Tarantino movies I've seen (which, sadly isn't all of them yet) they've all managed to keep me glued to the screen with their fantastic stories, beautiful cinematography and genius dialogue.

And Samuel L. Jackson being a bad motherfucker.
Naturally, I'm super fucking pumped for Tarantino's newest opus, Django Unchained, coming out this Christmas. You should be pumped too. Super fucking pumped, even. Not pumped yet?


Bam. Pumped.

This movie has a Hell of a lot to live up to after 2009's Inglourious Basterds (not to mention the rest of his filmography), but judging from the preview, I think it's going to be pretty fucking sweet.

So, how pumped are you for Django Unchained? What're your favorite Tarantino movies so far? Let me know, 'cause I always love talking Tarantino.

That's all for now, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment