Monday, April 22, 2013

New Megadeth Song "Super Collider" Should be Renamed "Shit Collision"

I know that I never do music news on this site, because all the news would I post here would be whatever was posted on MetalSucks or Metal Injection five hours ago. This however, I need to share. There's a new Megadeth song, the title track off of their upcoming album, Super Collider, and it's shitty. Shitty. Shitty shitty shitty.

I used to be a huge Megadeth fan 6 or 7 years ago, but with the combination of Th1rt3en being a complete piece of garbage, End Game and United Abominations being passable at best, and Dave Mustaine broadcasting his ignorant bigotry over the past year or so, I had a feeling Megadeth would soon drop out of the list of bands that I half-heartedly cared about and into the list of bands I hope never make music again. That feeling became a reality when MegaDave dropped  his new track on Full Metal Jackie. Take a listen:



Fuck you Dave Mustaine. Chris Broderick, Shawn Drover, Dave Ellefson, please, please, please, just get the hell out of there as soon as possible.

That's all for now, folks. I'm going to go listen to Rust in Peace and cry in a corner for the rest of the day.

-Grave Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment