Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Update: Art Attack and Release Date!

Hey errybody in the internetland, remember back in April when I announced I'd be putting out that compilation album? Well, we're one step closer to finishing it up! The artwork is complete, and I'm super stoked. Check it out:


This kickass artwork was done by the unfuckwithable Taimoor Khan, a good friend of mine. This is almost maybe potentially the final artwork for the comp, and the only change that might need to be made would be the addition of Hiroshima Vacation to the list of bands at the bottom. It all depends on whether or not I get the track from them in time or not.

In time for what, you might ask? Well, I'm planning on releasing the compilation on Tuesday of next week (July 2nd), after I get back from the Canada Day long weekend. If I don't get a track by Tuesday then Hiroshima Vacation is just S.O.L. for this comp, which is a real bummer because they rip damn hard. The only reason I'm setting a solid deadline is because this idea first came together many, many months ago, and I feel awful keeping so many bands waiting for this any longer.

So, this release is going to be free over at our Bandcamp page, and the download will come with some extra concept art from Taimoor. Awesome, right?

That's all for now, folks! Remember: July 2nd is when this beastly comp drops. Until then, keep grinding, folks!

-DG

No comments:

Post a Comment