Friday, September 26, 2014

...I Guess We're Back!

After both Jeremy and I dropped off the face of the internet for the last few months, I've been looking for motivation to start blogging again. Jeremy, being the little minx that he is decided to break this radio silence, and now all I'm thinking about is Needs More Noise Gate and how to make it better than ever before.

Thanks a ton, asshole.
But seriously, I'm pumped to start doing this again, because I'm reminding myself of how much fun it was when I was in full-swinging blog mode a couple years ago (before I started getting flaky on my postings).

I will try to get something posted at least every Friday, to continue the Green Brothers theme that Mr. Dodge has started. I will (hopefully) post music or movie reviews, or maybe something else entirely if I'm feeling particularly saucy (or lazy) that week.

Topics that I'm mulling over in my head to write about include:

  • Reviews of the new Mastodon, Opeth, Cannibal Corpse, Iron Reagan, and '68 albums.
  • The Circle (Pit) of Life, a column series about what makes our favorite music so good. First up: An Ode to the D-Beat.
  • Reviews of non-music things that I'm currently in to such as: movies, board games, and beer.
  • More interviews with awesome underground metal and punk artists.

Sounds good? Sounds good.

Jeremy, I'll see you on Tuesday.

-DG

No comments:

Post a Comment